Carletti Dentistry and Associates offers a procedure for sedation dentistry without the use of drugs, called NuCalm®. This procedure is available to patients living in Tulsa, Sapulpa, Jenks, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Glenpool, Sand Springs, Bristow, Drumright, and other neighboring locations.
What is NuCalm®?
NuCalm® is a safe, proven neuroscience technology that relaxes the body without narcotic or controlled substances. It naturally brings your body to its pre-sleep state, characterized by deep relaxation and idleness. Offered for the first time in dentistry by Carletti Dentistry and Associates, NuCalm is a revolutionary way to calm patients for dental procedures.
How Does NuCalm® Work?
NuCalm uses four components that work together to bring the body into a deep state of calm. It takes only three minutes to administer the components, and you feel the relaxation within minutes.
- First, a topical cream or dietary supplement is administered that counteracts adrenaline. This formula is only available in the NuCalm system and rapidly creates natural relaxation.
- Next, microcurrent stimulation patches are placed behind each ear, which further facilitates the relaxation response.
- Noise-dampening headphones are then used to deliver proprietary neuroacoustic software to bring your brain wave pace to the pre-sleep stages of 12 Hz – 4 Hz.
- Finally, a light-blocking eye mask is used to negate visual stimuli and help maintain the NuCalm relaxation state.
These components provide a profound relaxation experience to keep you calm during procedures.
Benefits of NuCalm®
NuCalm is an effective way to maintain a relaxing and stress-free environment during a dental procedure. In addition, it also offers these benefits:
- Can be used for a variety of procedures
- Safe for patients who have to drive after their treatments
- No need for drugs or other forms of sedation for high-risk patients
- Keeps the mind off of the procedure being administered
- Awaken more relaxed than before treatment, helping overall health
Is NuCalm® Right for Me?
We offer NuCalm for the benefit of our patients. If you prefer a natural method of sedation for your dental procedures, ask us about using NuCalm at your next appointment. Carletti Dentistry and Associates is the first office to use NuCalm in Sapulpa, Oklahoma, for dental procedures, and Drs. Carletti, Maxwell, and Craig offer it for all patients. Contact us at 918-224-0369 today for more information.